What Disney princess are you?
Almost every girl has wanted to be a princess at some point in their life. Now, thanks to this horoscope, you can find out who your ideal Disney princess may be! Use your Zodiac sign to find your princess and which characteristics you both share.
- ARIES (Jasmine): willful, feisty, independent
- TAURUS (Belle): creative, loyal, dependable
- GEMINI (Alice): curious, childlike, talkative
- CANCER (Cinderella): cautious,nurturing, empathetic
- LEO (Charlotte): provocative, demanding, flamboyant
- VIRGO (Tiana): realistic, knowledgeable, modest
- LIBRA (Mulan): intellectual, easygoing, indecisive
- SCORPIO (Pocahontas): intense, secretive, passionate
- SAGITTARIUS (Rapunzel): adventurous, spirited, happy
- CAPRICORN (Aurora): respectful, devoted, classy
- AQUARIUS (Ariel): idealistic, rebellious, open minded
- PISCES (Snow White): dreamy, compassionate, kind
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Xavier University Newswire News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE XAVIER UNIVERSITY NEWSWIRE NEWS
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra's II
- Bullet to the Head misses its target
- Casual Vacany leaves the reader feeling unfulfilled
- Songs in the Key of... "LOVE" : Players' new show to be annual event
- Respect yourself first
- The future of Xavier
- An inside look into an English professor's academic conferences and conventions
RECENT THE XAVIER UNIVERSITY NEWSWIRE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections